[Antigua] CSNF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Antigua] CSNF

CSNF on Antigua

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HMK and other sociatys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeGaard

HMK and other sociatys... Empty
PostSubject: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:55 am

Good to see that CSNF finally is in Antigua!
:?: But where are all the sociaty's like HMK ect.ect ?

LeGaard - HMK
Back to top Go down
Marat le Fou

Marat le Fou

PostSubject: Re: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:38 pm

i think all societys are listed in the "groups"-link. klick on it and register urself with ur society...

hmk did gone back to roberts afaik, they visited antigua temporarly to be able to play this game as intended, while roberts recovered meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Pierrick de badas
Admin
Pierrick de badas

PostSubject: Re: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:07 pm

i have ùmade a long list of society in "groups".
Every group have same right exept "society leader" which can moderate but there is no special forum for them.
You can suscribe to your group and ask your group leader to join you in the group. It will allow you to have full acces on the forum.
If there is no group leader, please contact me ingame or send me a screenshot to be group leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendo-difference.com
LeGaard

PostSubject: Re: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Marat le Fou wrote:
i think all societys are listed in the "groups"-link. klick on it and register urself with ur society...

hmk did gone back to roberts afaik, they visited antigua temporarly to be able to play this game as intended, while roberts recovered meanwhile.

As far as I know HMK is on Anyigua and there are fore the time beeing no plans to move back to Roberts yet...
And For the joining my sociaty in the "Group-list" HMK Is'nt pressent!
scratch
Back to top Go down
Pierrick de badas
Admin
Pierrick de badas

PostSubject: Re: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:52 pm

hmk is in the list, send me a private message ingame to get acces
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendo-difference.com
Alastriona Adair

PostSubject: Re: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 pm

Marat le Fou wrote:

I think one member went back on his own to roberts, there was no collective decision by hmk to move as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HMK and other sociatys...   HMK and other sociatys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HMK and other sociatys...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Antigua] CSNF :: Public :: CSNF Tavern-
Jump to: